From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Falcon tests
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 22:57:21 GMT
Can you make that change?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chema Balsas [mailto:jbalsas@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 2:01 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Falcon tests

This happened to me yesterday after an 'ant wipe'. I accidentally fixed it for me by running
ant main from the compiler folder. I've been digging, and it seems a call to the 'dist-dev'
target is missing from the main target in the falcon folder.

Adding a call to the compiler.dist-dev target inside the sdk target in the main build file
seems to do the trick.