From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Falcon test failure
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 01:17:42 GMT
I'm not an expert on CSS syntax. Are you supposed to be able to use either double quotes or
single quotes for style values?

- Gordon

-----Original Message-----
From: Cyrill Zadra [mailto:cyrill.zadra@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 4:12 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Falcon test failure

Hi Gordon

Oh I forgot to comment the one line....

I exended the method getSingleArgumentFromRaw() to remove single quotes.
But before I commit that I first wanted to ask first here on the list if this method is really
supposed to do that. I'm probably too cautious in commiting ;-)

So single quotes should they also be removed if they exists at the beginning and end of a
rawArgument?

Cyrill

Am 30.11.2012 um 13:03 schrieb Gordon Smith <gosmith@adobe.com>:

> @Cyril: Thanks for adding some unit tests for CSS nodes. One test, CSSFunctionCallPropertyValue_static_getSingleArgumentFromRaw(),
is failing for me. It's expecting "Test" but getting "'Test'".