From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 4
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 21:48:08 GMT
Hi,

> -1  The SDK is almost there but now that the README mentions the installer
> I will vote -1 until the installer is ready to go out at the same time.
I thought the process would be to vote on both and when both are accepted release them.

> - The AIR download URL was edited to be 3.4 but this was added which is
> inconsistent:
Fixed.

> - We need to be more specific about how you use different versions of
> FlashPlayer and AIR.  If I was reading the README I'd want to know what
> that really means.
I think a link to the wiki page page of different locale/FP versions should be enough.

> The binary kit includes all the locales.  ant main does not build anything other than
the default locale
> (I assume that works if the default isn't en_US but I've never tried it
> myself).
I tested (on OSX) all supported locales and they all compile. The checkin test don;t pass
for all of them but that's more an issue with the tests than using a different locale.

Thanks,
Justin