From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Release target and Jenekins
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 06:24:38 GMT
Hi,

Currently we can't run the checkin tests on the Jenkins build machine., that  also means we
can't also can't check the release build as it runs the checkin tests as part of the release
process.

It would be great if we could get the checkin tests working on Jenkins, it should be possible
and the flash debug player has been installed on the windows build box and the Jenkins job
is configured with the correct path to it. Currently the tests hang if you try and run them
- no further information is given so it's a little hard to debug. Any one have any experience
with running anything similar on Jenkins?

Justin