From Justin Mclean <>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 4
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 00:36:49 GMT

This is a  Adobe Flex 4.9.0 release candidate 4. Please see the RELEASE_NOTES and the README.

Fixed in this release candidate:
- Addition information in README
- Fix issue with apache.swc not containing classes
- Remove DISCLAIMER and incubating from the package source files
- Minor changes to build script
- Fixed packaging so that the SDK works with Flash Builder 4.7

The release candidate can be found here;

Before voting please review the section,"What are the ASF requirements on approving a release?",

Please vote to approve this release:
+1 Approve the release
-1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments to why)

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours. The vote passes if there is:
- At least 3 +1 votes from the IPMC
- More positive votes than negative votes

When voting please indicate what platform and IDE  you compiled and tested the SDK with.

If we are not made a top level project at the next ASF board meeting this week, this RC will
not be released but we'll create a new incubating RC and vote on that.

View raw message