From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Next SDK Release Timing
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 11:36:37 GMT
+1 for waiting this one time.  But then more frequent future releases.

   While I like to see more frequent releases, I prefer this next one to wait until the url's
/ dust settles.  It will provide a consistent spot for developers to go to for the future.
 Vice once we state there is a new release and they go to the incubation page... then in the
future we change to the permanent url's.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 13:28
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Next SDK Release Timing

Hi,

We've had a couple of new locales and many bug fixes submitted that have been sitting around
for a while now.  It would be great to get them out the door, but with the impending graduation
(we hope), the timing becomes tricky.

I'm not sure we can get it together to get packages approved by both us and the IPMC before
the next board meeting.  If we wait until after graduation, there might be a further delay
as Infra transitions all of our web and source information to new URLs.

I'm leaning towards waiting, but I feel bad for folks who are waiting to see their work get
out the door.  This will truly separate the Apache Flex SDK from the Adobe Flex SDK because
non-Adobe code will finally be released!

Thoughts?
--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team