From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Installer changes for next release
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 22:57:06 GMT
Hi,

>> I wish it was that easy.  You mean 'build yourself a kit from the develop
>> branch'.  But remember, we are going to cherry pick changes from develop
>> into a release branch before I can make a kit for myself.

I believe that is the process as voted on but the actually implications fro creating a build
were probably not clear at the time.

I think we should go with Lazy consensus. Rather than go though the changes one by one and
merge each to develop branch, lets ask any there any changes checked into the develop branch
we don't want and revert them out as required.

Thanks,
Justin