From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.9 dist and 4.8 archive
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 06:44:37 GMT
Hi,

> Maybe I have enough karma as PMC Chair.  I made a release/flex directory and
> it seemed to work.  See if you can svn add to it.

Not sure I have SVN access. My understanding was you just copied the files across to the dist
directory and it got mirrored after 24 hours or so.

If I do this:
ls -las /www/www.apache.org/dist/flex

I get:
ls: /www/www.apache.org/dist/flex: No such file or directory

> Archives are here:  http://archive.apache.org/
> I looked and it appears that 4.8 and the installer are there.
So once 4.9.0 has appeared in all the mirrors I'll delete it and update the release notes.

Thanks,
Justin