From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Post Graduation Steps
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 01:55:48 GMT

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 20, 2012, at 2:45 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Can you add other paths to the GitHub sub-task?
> Can't recall them of the top of my head and they are not documented on our site that
I could find.

>>> Content on the web site re check out code etc ect

Once the svn is moved you can do svn switch.

>> The first sub-task is supposed to cover the website and SVN, IIUC.
>
> I was referring to the content of the site that might have old incubating URLs, such
as:
> http://incubator.apache.org/flex/source.html
> http://incubator.apache.org/flex/developer-faqs.html
>
> Obviously  we would need to make these changes not infra.

Yes. When flex.apache.org is activated there is a step to change the .htaccess file in the
incubator root to redirect i.a.o/flex to flex.a.o.

Typically the svn move will happen on the weekend and the CMS change may lag. This may mean
that the new site may not be publishable for a period of time.

You may want to adjust the site so it handle incubator and TLP links at the same time.

Regards,
Dave