incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives: November 2012

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Mark Fuqua Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 15:19
Jonathan Campos   Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 15:41
Jeffry Houser     Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 16:38
Maxime Cowez       Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 17:06
Jeffry Houser         Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 17:21
Omar Gonzalez           Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 17:30
Alex Harui             Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 18:02
Nicholas Kwiatkowski               Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 18:53
Jeffry Houser               Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 19:00
Alex Harui                 Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 19:12
Maxime Cowez                   Re: Kick starter Thu, 15 Nov, 09:23
Alex Harui                     Re: Kick starter Thu, 15 Nov, 16:09
Bertrand Delacretaz                       Re: Kick starter Thu, 15 Nov, 16:21
Jeffry Houser                     Re: Kick starter Sat, 17 Nov, 16:28
Alex Harui                 [MENTORS] CCLAs and Software Grants for LLC's? (was Re: Kick starter) Wed, 14 Nov, 19:17
Jeffry Houser                   Re: [MENTORS] CCLAs and Software Grants for LLC's? (was Re: Kick starter) Wed, 14 Nov, 19:20
Bertrand Delacretaz                   Re: [MENTORS] CCLAs and Software Grants for LLC's? (was Re: Kick starter) Thu, 15 Nov, 11:08
Maxime Cowez           Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 17:52
Jonathan Campos             Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 17:56
Rick Winscot               Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 18:53
Jonathan Campos       Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 17:06
Carol Frampton   Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 15:43
Alex Harui   Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 16:43
Jeffry Houser     Re: Kick starter Wed, 14 Nov, 17:05
Carol Frampton [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 15:26
Greg Reddin   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 15:28
Sebastian Mohr   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 15:29
Peter Ent   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 15:29
Michael Schmalle   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 15:30
Carlos Rovira     Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 15:36
sébastien Paturel   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 15:39
Carol Frampton   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 15:39
Jonathan Campos     Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 15:43
Abdul Sattar       Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 15:54
Margo Powell   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 15:55
Diego Maehler     Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 15:58
Erik de Bruin       Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 16:09
Cyrill Zadra   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 16:12
Nicholas Kwiatkowski     Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 16:25
Frédéric THOMAS   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 16:18
Jeffry Houser   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 16:39
Clint Modien   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 16:39
Neil Madsen   RE: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 16:42
Justin Mclean   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 16:47
Joan Llenas Masó     Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 16:58
Omar Gonzalez   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 17:32
Erik de Bruin     Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 17:36
Omar Gonzalez       Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 17:39
Michael Schmalle         Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 17:43
Omar Gonzalez           Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 17:46
Justin Mclean             Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 20:11
Bertrand Delacretaz           Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 17:49
Omar Gonzalez             Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 17:49
Stefan Horochovec             Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 17:51
Erik de Bruin         Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 18:01
Justin Mclean         Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 20:08
Gordon Smith   RE: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 18:18
Om     Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 19:09
Michael A. Labriola       RE: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 19:17
Jun Heider   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 20:15
João Fernandes     Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 20:36
Alex Harui   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Wed, 14 Nov, 20:36
Bertrand Delacretaz   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Thu, 15 Nov, 08:20
Jose Barragan     Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Thu, 15 Nov, 09:55
aYo ~       Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Thu, 15 Nov, 11:21
Omar Gonzalez         Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Thu, 15 Nov, 15:16
Dave Fisher   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Thu, 15 Nov, 14:14
徳山禎男   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Thu, 15 Nov, 14:20
Harbs   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Thu, 15 Nov, 15:19
Justin Mclean     Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Thu, 15 Nov, 15:57
Harbs       Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Thu, 15 Nov, 17:23
Kessler CTR Mark J       RE: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Fri, 16 Nov, 12:29
Miguel Martín-Forero Ruiz         Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Fri, 16 Nov, 14:05
jude           Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Fri, 16 Nov, 16:46
Peter Elst   Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Thu, 15 Nov, 15:20
Skogen, Espen     RE: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Thu, 15 Nov, 15:23
[jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33252) Falcon Compiler Error - NPE when TextGraphic element is used
Michael Schmalle (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33252) Falcon Compiler Error - NPE when TextGraphic element is used Wed, 14 Nov, 16:28
Cyrill Zadra (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33252) Falcon Compiler Error - NPE when TextGraphic element is used Wed, 14 Nov, 17:00
Michael Schmalle (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33252) Falcon Compiler Error - NPE when TextGraphic element is used Wed, 14 Nov, 17:10
Michael Schmalle (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33252) Falcon Compiler Error - NPE when TextGraphic element is used Wed, 14 Nov, 17:36
Alex Harui Re: AW: Latest on Maven (was Re: AW: Promoting Apache Flex) Wed, 14 Nov, 16:40
Michael Schmalle [FALCON] Functional Testing Wed, 14 Nov, 17:17
Gordon Smith   RE: [FALCON] Functional Testing Wed, 14 Nov, 18:22
Michael Schmalle     RE: [FALCON] Functional Testing Wed, 14 Nov, 18:29
Gordon Smith       RE: [FALCON] Functional Testing Wed, 14 Nov, 18:32
Gordon Smith       RE: [FALCON] Functional Testing Wed, 14 Nov, 18:34
Michael Schmalle         RE: [FALCON] Functional Testing Wed, 14 Nov, 19:03
Alex Harui       Re: [FALCON] Functional Testing Wed, 14 Nov, 18:34
Gordon Smith         RE: [FALCON] Functional Testing Wed, 14 Nov, 18:38
Michael Schmalle           RE: [FALCON] Functional Testing Wed, 14 Nov, 18:42
Michael Schmalle         Re: [FALCON] Functional Testing Wed, 14 Nov, 18:39
Alex Harui   Re: [FALCON] Functional Testing Wed, 14 Nov, 18:47
Michael Schmalle (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (FLEX-33252) Falcon Compiler Error - NPE when TextGraphic element is used Wed, 14 Nov, 17:42
[jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33251) Falcon Compiler Error - NPE when a TextGraphic element is a child of a Defintion element.
Michael Schmalle (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33251) Falcon Compiler Error - NPE when a TextGraphic element is a child of a Defintion element. Wed, 14 Nov, 18:00
Cyrill Zadra (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33251) Falcon Compiler Error - NPE when a TextGraphic element is a child of a Defintion element. Wed, 14 Nov, 18:24
Michael Schmalle (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33251) Falcon Compiler Error - NPE when a TextGraphic element is a child of a Defintion element. Wed, 14 Nov, 18:46
Alex Harui List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Wed, 14 Nov, 19:43
Michelle Yaiser   RE: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Wed, 14 Nov, 20:14
Alex Harui   Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Wed, 14 Nov, 20:38
Sugan Naicker   RE: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 09:32
Bertrand Delacretaz     Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 09:59
Bertrand Delacretaz   Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 09:56
Michael Jordan   Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 18:03
Erik de Bruin     Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 20:45
Carol Frampton       Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 21:34
Erik de Bruin         Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 21:44
Omar Gonzalez           Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 22:02
Carol Frampton           Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 22:05
Michael A. Labriola             RE: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 22:13
Om               Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 23:30
Omar Gonzalez                 Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 23:45
Om                   Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Fri, 16 Nov, 00:11
Bertrand Delacretaz       Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Fri, 16 Nov, 10:20
Martin Heidegger         Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Fri, 16 Nov, 12:15
Dave Fisher         Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Sat, 17 Nov, 00:04
Alex Harui   Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Thu, 15 Nov, 23:53
Alex Harui   Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Fri, 16 Nov, 16:16
Frédéric THOMAS [RT] About a web VM Wed, 14 Nov, 21:53
aYo ~   Re: [RT] About a web VM Thu, 15 Nov, 00:35
Michael Schmalle [FALCON] It starts with an idea Wed, 14 Nov, 22:06
Gordon Smith   RE: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Wed, 14 Nov, 22:32
Carlos Rovira     Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Wed, 14 Nov, 22:46
Michael Schmalle       Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Wed, 14 Nov, 23:34
aYo ~         Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 00:30
Michael Schmalle           Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 00:40
aYo ~             Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 01:19
Carlos Rovira               Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 10:07
Frank Pepermans                 Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 10:30
Bertrand Delacretaz                 Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 10:43
Michael Schmalle                   Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 10:58
Michael Schmalle                     Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 11:08
Carlos Rovira                       Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 11:27
Michael Schmalle                         Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 11:37
Justin Mclean                           Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 12:08
Michael Schmalle                             Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 12:16
Erik de Bruin                       Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 11:29
Michael Schmalle                         Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 11:41
aYo ~                       Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 11:31
João Fernandes                         Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 11:34
Michael Schmalle                           Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 12:03
Erik de Bruin                         Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 11:36
Nicholas Kwiatkowski                 Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 12:23
aYo ~   Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea Thu, 15 Nov, 00:21
bidya parhy (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33058) RTE in HierarchicalCollectionViewCursor when a refresh occurs and old cursor had an enumerable property that new cursor item doesn't Wed, 14 Nov, 22:44
Michael Schmalle (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (FLEX-33262) JIRA dosn't have the Apache Flex logo Wed, 14 Nov, 23:52
Bertrand Delacretaz PMC chair role and rotation Thu, 15 Nov, 08:27
Justin Mclean (JIRA) [jira] [Assigned] (FLEX-33262) JIRA dosn't have the Apache Flex logo Thu, 15 Nov, 09:04
Justin Mclean (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (FLEX-33262) JIRA dosn't have the Apache Flex logo Thu, 15 Nov, 09:06
Sebastian Mohr How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 10:04
Nicholas Kwiatkowski   Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 12:18
Carlos Rovira     Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 14:12
Nicholas Kwiatkowski       Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 14:24
Carlos Rovira         Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 14:42
Antonio Ortiz           RE: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 14:47
Jesus Barquin             Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 15:07
Nick Tsitlakidis               Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 16:32
Omar Gonzalez                 Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 16:44
Michael Schmalle                   Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 16:53
Omar Gonzalez                     Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 16:59
Michael Schmalle                       Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 17:04
Greg Reddin                         Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 17:16
Bertrand Delacretaz                           Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 17:26
Michael Schmalle                           Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 17:38
Nick Tsitlakidis                   Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 16:59
Omar Gonzalez                     Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 17:04
Erik de Bruin                       Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 17:16
Carlos Rovira                 Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 16:49
sébastien Paturel           Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 19:44
Kevin Newman         Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 21:33
sébastien Paturel   Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 19:39
Justin Mclean     Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 20:01
Carlos Rovira       Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 20:16
sébastien Paturel       Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 20:47
Michael Schmalle         Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 20:56
Alex Harui   Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 19:49
Jeffry Houser     Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 19:55
sébastien Paturel     Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 20:37
Alex Harui   Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 19:50
sébastien Paturel     Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 20:24
Nicholas Kwiatkowski       Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 20:54
sébastien Paturel         Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 21:25
Kevin Newman     Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 21:41
Alex Harui   Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 21:26
sébastien Paturel     Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:12
Erik de Bruin       Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:30
sébastien Paturel         Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:36
Erik de Bruin           Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:23
sébastien Paturel             Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:52
Omar Gonzalez               Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 15:17
sébastien Paturel                 Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:13
Omar Gonzalez                   Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:28
sébastien Paturel                     Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:42
FRANKLIN GARZON                     RE: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:52
Joan Llenas Masó         Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:55
Antonio Ortiz     RE: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:25
Gordon Smith   RE: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 22:41
Sebastian Mohr     Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Thu, 15 Nov, 23:52
Stefan Horochovec       Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 11:22
Carlos Rovira         Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 11:28
Stefan Horochovec           Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 11:44
Carlos Rovira             Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 11:59
Maurice Amsellem (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-32919) Issue is with the mx.charts.DateTimeAxis class Thu, 15 Nov, 11:18
Maurice Amsellem (JIRA) [jira] [Comment Edited] (FLEX-32919) Issue is with the mx.charts.DateTimeAxis class Thu, 15 Nov, 11:18
Alex Harui [MENTORS] Are we ready to vote on graduation? Thu, 15 Nov, 17:35
Bertrand Delacretaz   Re: [MENTORS] Are we ready to vote on graduation? Fri, 16 Nov, 10:08
Alex Harui   Re: [MENTORS] Are we ready to vote on graduation? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:19
Cyrill Zadra [FALCON] Problem with \uFEFF chararcters in mustella files Fri, 16 Nov, 04:22
Alex Harui   Re: [FALCON] Problem with \uFEFF chararcters in mustella files Fri, 16 Nov, 05:03
Cyrill Zadra     Re: [FALCON] Problem with \uFEFF chararcters in mustella files Fri, 16 Nov, 06:44
Cyrill Zadra       Re: [FALCON] Problem with \uFEFF chararcters in mustella files Fri, 16 Nov, 09:58
Paul Hastings         Re: [FALCON] Problem with \uFEFF chararcters in mustella files Fri, 16 Nov, 11:34
Gordon Smith         RE: [FALCON] Problem with \uFEFF chararcters in mustella files Fri, 16 Nov, 19:15
Cyrill Zadra           Re: [FALCON] Problem with \uFEFF chararcters in mustella files Sat, 17 Nov, 02:37
Alex Harui   Re: [FALCON] Problem with \uFEFF chararcters in mustella files Fri, 16 Nov, 16:21
Bertrand Delacretaz Committers vs. PMC members, and non-code committers (was: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members) Fri, 16 Nov, 10:15
Carlos Rovira Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 10:49
Joan Llenas Masó   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 11:18
Avinash Narayanan     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 11:21
Eugene Krevenets (aka Hyzhak)   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 11:49
Eugene Krevenets (aka Hyzhak)   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 11:59
Alain Ekambi     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 12:20
James Roland Cabresos       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 13:07
Justin Mclean         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 13:17
Carlos Rovira           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 15:51
Ben Dalton             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 16:01
Omar Gonzalez               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 16:10
Ben Dalton                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 16:41
Justin Mclean             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 16:18
sébastien Paturel               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 16:37
Carlos Rovira               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 16:39
Justin Mclean                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:05
Omar Gonzalez                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:08
Carlos Rovira                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:14
Alain Ekambi                     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:33
Nick Tsitlakidis                       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:46
sébastien Paturel                         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 18:00
sébastien Paturel                       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:53
Nicholas Kwiatkowski             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:32
Nicholas Kwiatkowski           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:30
Gordon Smith             RE: Flex 5 in haxe Mon, 19 Nov, 00:32
John Cunliffe               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Mon, 19 Nov, 10:09
Gordon Smith           RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 19:34
Stefan Horochovec             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 20:08
Nicholas Kwiatkowski               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 20:27
Gordon Smith                 RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 20:58
Bruce Montague                   RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:13
Gordon Smith                     RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:17
Fréderic Cox                     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:20
Ben Dalton                       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:32
jude                         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:47
Kevin Newman                           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Tue, 20 Nov, 17:28
jude                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:25
Gordon Smith                     RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:48
Fréderic Cox                       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 22:00
Gordon Smith                         RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 22:09
Om                           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 22:23
Frederic Cox                             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 22:55
Kessler CTR Mark J                             RE: Flex 5 in haxe Mon, 19 Nov, 12:32
Jeffry Houser                           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 23:20
Justin Mclean                           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 07:35
Frank Pepermans                             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 08:23
Omar Gonzalez                               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 08:29
Paul Hastings                             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 08:34
Maxime Cowez                               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 11:32
Nils Dupont                                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 13:14
sébastien Paturel                                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 13:21
Nils Dupont                                     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 13:25
sébastien Paturel                                       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 13:54
Carlos Rovira                                         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 14:05
sébastien Paturel                                           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 15:05
Nils Dupont                                             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 15:19
sébastien Paturel                                               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 15:28
Nils Dupont                                         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 14:10
sébastien Paturel                                           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 14:39
Justin Mclean                                             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 14:54
sébastien Paturel                                               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 15:13
Justin Mclean                                                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 16:41
sébastien Paturel                                                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 16:47
Hordur Thordarson                                           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 14:47
sébastien Paturel                                             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 14:53
Hordur Thordarson                                         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 14:30
sébastien Paturel                                           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 14:47
Justin Mclean                                             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 14:58
Hordur Thordarson                                             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 16:20
Jeffry Houser                                               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 16:30
Hordur Thordarson                                                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 17:23
sébastien Paturel                                                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 17:28
Hordur Thordarson                                                     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 19:21
Mark Fuqua                                                   Flex 5 Sat, 17 Nov, 17:58
christofer.d...@c-ware.de                                                     AW: Flex 5 Sat, 17 Nov, 19:08
Mark Fuqua                                                       RE: Flex 5 Sat, 17 Nov, 19:22
Carol Frampton                                                     Re: Flex 5 Mon, 19 Nov, 15:18
Mark Fuqua                                                       RE: Flex 5 Mon, 19 Nov, 15:55
Hans | dotdotcommadot                                                       Re: Flex 5 Mon, 19 Nov, 17:39
Omar Gonzalez                                               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 16:34
Hordur Thordarson                                                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 17:34
Omar Gonzalez                                                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 17:45
sébastien Paturel                                                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 17:53
Kevin Newman                                                     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 17:08
sébastien Paturel                                               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 16:39
Justin Mclean                                                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 16:52
sébastien Paturel                                                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 16:58
Justin Mclean                                                     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 19:19
Gordon Smith                                                     RE: Flex 5 in haxe Mon, 19 Nov, 00:55
Frédéric THOMAS                                                       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Mon, 19 Nov, 01:06
Jeffry Houser                                                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 17:28
sébastien Paturel                                                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 17:31
Jeffry Houser                                                     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 18:47
Nick Tsitlakidis                                                       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 19:25
Hordur Thordarson                                                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 18:28
Nils Dupont                                           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 14:53
Hordur Thordarson                                             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 16:37
John Cunliffe                                           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 14:58
Hordur Thordarson                                             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 16:44
sébastien Paturel                                               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 16:49
Hordur Thordarson                                                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 18:35
Kevin Newman                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Tue, 20 Nov, 17:13
Carlos Rovira                     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Tue, 20 Nov, 20:53
Gordon Smith   RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 19:27
Michael A. Labriola     RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 20:23
Gordon Smith   RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:13
Michael Schmalle     RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:19
Gordon Smith       RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:35
Carlos Rovira     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 23:11
Alex Harui   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:45
Fréderic Cox   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:52
Alex Harui     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 22:13
Alain Ekambi       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 22:22
Gordon Smith         RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 22:33
Hugo Miguel Pereira Matinho           RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 22:41
Alain Ekambi           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 22:42
Gordon Smith             RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 22:49
Alain Ekambi               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 23:00
Nils Dupont         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 23:29
Carlos Rovira           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 23:46
Joan Llenas Masó           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 00:01
Hordur Xtest2 Imap             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 03:25
Jeffry Houser               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 03:32
Hordur Thordarson                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 10:25
Kevin Newman                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Tue, 20 Nov, 22:14
Hordur Thordarson                     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 09:33
Alain Ekambi                       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 09:39
Hordur Thordarson                         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 10:42
Carlos Rovira                           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 11:08
Hordur Thordarson                             Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 11:38
Carlos Rovira                               Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 11:51
Alain Ekambi                                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 11:58
Hordur Thordarson                                 Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 12:07
Kevin Newman                                   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 16:53
sébastien Paturel                       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 10:35
Hordur Thordarson                         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 11:08
jude       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 02:23
Fréderic Cox   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 22:40
John Cunliffe   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 23:18
Alex Harui   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 03:54
Alex Harui   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Sat, 17 Nov, 16:11
Kevin Newman   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Mon, 19 Nov, 04:31
Alex Harui   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 18:22
Harbs     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 19:40
Kevin Newman     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 20:53
Alex Harui       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 21:04
Carlos Rovira         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 21:59
Kevin Newman           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 22:03
Daniel Wasilewski           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 22:19
Kevin Newman         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 22:04
Hordur Thordarson         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 22:10
Hordur Thordarson           Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 22:13
Alex Harui   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 22:13
Alex Harui   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 22:29
Daniel Wasilewski     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 22:42
Fréderic Cox   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 22:40
Daniel Wasilewski     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 22:51
Alex Harui   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 22:52
sébastien Paturel     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 23:49
Alex Harui   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 22:57
Daniel Wasilewski     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Wed, 21 Nov, 23:07
Alex Harui   Re: Flex 5 in haxe Thu, 22 Nov, 00:18
sébastien Paturel     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Thu, 22 Nov, 00:45
Alex Harui       Re: Flex 5 in haxe Thu, 22 Nov, 05:57
Carlos Rovira         Re: Flex 5 in haxe Thu, 22 Nov, 08:38
Kevin Newman     Re: Flex 5 in haxe Thu, 22 Nov, 19:45
Mark Fuqua       RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 23 Nov, 17:51
[jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website
Stefan Horochovec (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 11:20
Erik de Bruin (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 12:18
Stefan Horochovec (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 12:36
Bertrand Delacretaz (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 12:40
Erik de Bruin (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 12:44
Stefan Horochovec (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 12:50
Erik de Bruin (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 14:58
sébastien Paturel [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 12:49
Erik de Bruin   Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 12:58
sébastien Paturel     Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:31
Justin Mclean       Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:43
Joan Llenas Masó         Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:02
Stefan Horochovec   Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:01
Justin Mclean   Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:05
Ben Dalton   Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:28
Hordur Thordarson     Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:07
Kessler CTR Mark J       RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:18
sébastien Paturel       Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:34
Hordur Thordarson         Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:10
sébastien Paturel           Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:30
Hordur Thordarson             Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:57
Nicholas Kwiatkowski               Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:39
Omar Gonzalez           Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:39
Hordur Thordarson             Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:03
Justin Mclean               Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:07
Omar Gonzalez                 Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:12
Kessler CTR Mark J   RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:50
sébastien Paturel     Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:54
Kessler CTR Mark J       RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:07
Ian Appleby         RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:26
sébastien Paturel         Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:37
Kessler CTR Mark J           RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:45
Antonio Ortiz   RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:53
Alex Harui   Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:53
sébastien Paturel     Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:26
Joan Llenas Masó       Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:30
Alex Harui       Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:38
Michael A. Labriola         RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 20:27
Alex Harui           Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 21:50
Michael A. Labriola             RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 22:10
João Fernandes (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (FLEX-33263) FocusOut in datagrid causes RTE if target.parent is null Fri, 16 Nov, 14:52
João Fernandes QuickFix for datagrid RTE Fri, 16 Nov, 14:52
Carol Frampton (JIRA) [jira] [Assigned] (FLEX-33263) FocusOut in datagrid causes RTE if target.parent is null Fri, 16 Nov, 15:16
Carol Frampton [RESULT][VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Fri, 16 Nov, 15:28
Carol Frampton (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (FLEX-33263) FocusOut in datagrid causes RTE if target.parent is null Fri, 16 Nov, 15:30
Carlos Rovira Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:07
Omar Gonzalez   Re: Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:10
Alex Harui   Re: Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:13
Carlos Rovira     Re: Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:20
Frédéric THOMAS   Re: Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:23
Carlos Rovira     Re: Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Fri, 16 Nov, 23:37
Frédéric THOMAS       Re: Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Sat, 17 Nov, 13:33
Carlos Rovira         Re: Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Sat, 17 Nov, 13:59
Alex Harui What to expect from FalconJS Fri, 16 Nov, 17:08
Cyrill Zadra   Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sat, 17 Nov, 03:27
Alex Harui     Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sat, 17 Nov, 03:57
Joan Llenas Masó       Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sat, 17 Nov, 10:47
Michael Schmalle         Randori framework [was Re: What to expect from FalconJS] Sat, 17 Nov, 11:04
Michael A. Labriola           RE: Randori framework [was Re: What to expect from FalconJS] Sat, 17 Nov, 19:50
Carlos Rovira             Re: Randori framework [was Re: What to expect from FalconJS] Mon, 19 Nov, 11:31
Michael A. Labriola               RE: Randori framework [was Re: What to expect from FalconJS] Mon, 19 Nov, 12:59
Alain Ekambi                 Re: Randori framework [was Re: What to expect from FalconJS] Mon, 19 Nov, 13:09
Jeffry Houser       Presentation Recording ( was Re: What to expect from FalconJS) Tue, 20 Nov, 22:20
Joan Llenas Masó         Re: Presentation Recording ( was Re: What to expect from FalconJS) Wed, 21 Nov, 17:39
Alex Harui   Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sat, 17 Nov, 16:05
sébastien Paturel     Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sat, 17 Nov, 16:51
Joan Llenas Masó       Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sat, 17 Nov, 17:08
Carlos Rovira         Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sat, 17 Nov, 17:47
sébastien Paturel         Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sat, 17 Nov, 18:01
Kevin Newman           Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sun, 18 Nov, 00:15
Nicholas Kwiatkowski             Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sun, 18 Nov, 05:14
Alex Harui   Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sat, 17 Nov, 23:23
Alex Harui   Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sun, 18 Nov, 05:17
Alex Harui     Re: What to expect from FalconJS Sun, 18 Nov, 05:47
Gordon Smith       RE: What to expect from FalconJS Mon, 19 Nov, 01:07
Kevin Newman     Re: What to expect from FalconJS Mon, 19 Nov, 04:53
Nicholas Kwiatkowski       Re: What to expect from FalconJS Mon, 19 Nov, 04:59
Gordon Smith       Re: What to expect from FalconJS Mon, 19 Nov, 05:34
Announcing the release of Apache Flex SDK Installer 1.0-incubating
Om   Announcing the release of Apache Flex SDK Installer 1.0-incubating Fri, 16 Nov, 19:32
Cyrill Zadra (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (FLEX-33264) Fix Mustella files that contains a BOM in the middle of a file instead the beginning. Sat, 17 Nov, 02:37
Cyrill Zadra (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33264) Fix Mustella files that contains a BOM in the middle of a file instead the beginning. Sat, 17 Nov, 03:13
Cyrill Zadra (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (FLEX-33264) Fix Mustella files that contains a BOM in the middle of a file instead the beginning. Sat, 17 Nov, 06:11
Erik de Bruin Current compiler question Sat, 17 Nov, 12:47
Alex Harui   Re: Current compiler question Sat, 17 Nov, 16:02
Erik de Bruin     Re: Current compiler question Sat, 17 Nov, 18:51
Michael Schmalle       Re: Current compiler question Sat, 17 Nov, 19:00
Hordur Thordarson         Re: Current compiler question Sat, 17 Nov, 19:33
Stefan Horochovec           Re: Current compiler question Sun, 18 Nov, 16:17
Michael Schmalle             Re: Current compiler question Sun, 18 Nov, 16:34
Joan Llenas Masó               Re: Current compiler question Sun, 18 Nov, 16:47
Michael Schmalle                 Re: Current compiler question Sun, 18 Nov, 17:34
Michael Schmalle                   Re: Current compiler question Sun, 18 Nov, 17:42
Joan Llenas Masó                     Re: Current compiler question Sun, 18 Nov, 20:31
OmPrakash Muppirala (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (FLEX-33265) Enable Mustella on CI server (jenkins) Sat, 17 Nov, 19:42
OmPrakash Muppirala (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (FLEX-33265) Enable Mustella on CI server (jenkins) Sat, 17 Nov, 19:44
OmPrakash Muppirala (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (FLEX-33266) Make it easy for developers to do a targetted Mustella test run that doesnt take hours Sat, 17 Nov, 20:50
Frédéric THOMAS (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33266) Make it easy for developers to do a targetted Mustella test run that doesnt take hours Mon, 19 Nov, 17:27
Om     Re: [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33266) Make it easy for developers to do a targetted Mustella test run that doesnt take hours Mon, 19 Nov, 19:01
Carol Frampton       Re: [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33266) Make it easy for developers to do a targetted Mustella test run that doesnt take hours Mon, 19 Nov, 19:13
Om         Re: [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33266) Make it easy for developers to do a targetted Mustella test run that doesnt take hours Mon, 19 Nov, 19:17
Erik de Bruin         Re: [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33266) Make it easy for developers to do a targetted Mustella test run that doesnt take hours Mon, 19 Nov, 19:19
Alex Harui           Re: [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33266) Make it easy for developers to do a targetted Mustella test run that doesnt take hours Mon, 19 Nov, 19:28
Om             Re: [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33266) Make it easy for developers to do a targetted Mustella test run that doesnt take hours Mon, 19 Nov, 19:37
Frédéric THOMAS               Re: [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33266) Make it easy for developers to do a targetted Mustella test run that doesnt take hours Mon, 19 Nov, 23:37
[jira] [Updated] (FLEX-33250) pre_compile.sh from RuntimeLocalization\RTL_SparkSkin try to include files which don't exist
Frédéric THOMAS (JIRA)   [jira] [Updated] (FLEX-33250) pre_compile.sh from RuntimeLocalization\RTL_SparkSkin try to include files which don't exist Sat, 17 Nov, 21:40
Frédéric THOMAS (JIRA)   [jira] [Updated] (FLEX-33250) pre_compile.sh from RuntimeLocalization\RTL_SparkSkin try to include files which don't exist Sat, 17 Nov, 21:40
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jan 2013183
Dec 20121833
Nov 20121801
Oct 20121047
Sep 2012604
Aug 20121917
Jul 20121070
Jun 2012668
May 2012723
Apr 2012905
Mar 20121204
Feb 20122105
Jan 20123689