incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives: November 2012

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Eugene Krevenets (aka Hyzhak) Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 11:59
Martin Heidegger Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Fri, 16 Nov, 12:15
Erik de Bruin (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 12:18
Alain Ekambi Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 12:20
Kessler CTR Mark J RE: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Fri, 16 Nov, 12:29
Stefan Horochovec (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 12:36
Bertrand Delacretaz (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 12:40
Erik de Bruin (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 12:44
sébastien Paturel [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 12:49
Stefan Horochovec (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 12:50
Erik de Bruin Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 12:58
Stefan Horochovec Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:01
Justin Mclean Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:05
James Roland Cabresos Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 13:07
sébastien Paturel Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:12
Justin Mclean Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 13:17
Ben Dalton Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:28
Erik de Bruin Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:30
sébastien Paturel Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:31
sébastien Paturel Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:36
Justin Mclean Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:43
Kessler CTR Mark J RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:50
Antonio Ortiz RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:53
sébastien Paturel Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:54
Joan Llenas Masó Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:55
Joan Llenas Masó Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:02
Miguel Martín-Forero Ruiz Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Fri, 16 Nov, 14:05
Kessler CTR Mark J RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:07
Hordur Thordarson Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:07
Kessler CTR Mark J RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:18
Erik de Bruin Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:23
Antonio Ortiz RE: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:25
Ian Appleby RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:26
sébastien Paturel Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:34
sébastien Paturel Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:37
Kessler CTR Mark J RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architecture? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:45
João Fernandes (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (FLEX-33263) FocusOut in datagrid causes RTE if target.parent is null Fri, 16 Nov, 14:52
João Fernandes QuickFix for datagrid RTE Fri, 16 Nov, 14:52
sébastien Paturel Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 14:52
Erik de Bruin (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website Fri, 16 Nov, 14:58
Carol Frampton (JIRA) [jira] [Assigned] (FLEX-33263) FocusOut in datagrid causes RTE if target.parent is null Fri, 16 Nov, 15:16
Omar Gonzalez Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 15:17
Carol Frampton [RESULT][VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Fri, 16 Nov, 15:28
Carol Frampton (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (FLEX-33263) FocusOut in datagrid causes RTE if target.parent is null Fri, 16 Nov, 15:30
Carlos Rovira Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 15:51
Ben Dalton Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 16:01
Hordur Thordarson Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:10
Omar Gonzalez Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 16:10
sébastien Paturel Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:13
Alex Harui Re: List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members Fri, 16 Nov, 16:16
Justin Mclean Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 16:18
Alex Harui Re: [MENTORS] Are we ready to vote on graduation? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:19
Alex Harui Re: [FALCON] Problem with \uFEFF chararcters in mustella files Fri, 16 Nov, 16:21
Omar Gonzalez Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:28
sébastien Paturel Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:30
sébastien Paturel Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 16:37
Omar Gonzalez Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:39
Carlos Rovira Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 16:39
Ben Dalton Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 16:41
sébastien Paturel Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:42
jude Re: [VOTE] Alex Harui for PMC Chair of Apache Flex Fri, 16 Nov, 16:46
FRANKLIN GARZON RE: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:52
Alex Harui Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:53
Hordur Thordarson Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 16:57
Hordur Thordarson Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:03
Justin Mclean Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:05
Justin Mclean Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:07
Carlos Rovira Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:07
Alex Harui What to expect from FalconJS Fri, 16 Nov, 17:08
Omar Gonzalez Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:08
Omar Gonzalez Re: Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:10
Omar Gonzalez Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:12
Alex Harui Re: Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:13
Carlos Rovira Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:14
Carlos Rovira Re: Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:20
Frédéric THOMAS Re: Can I get some UIComponent refactor work? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:23
sébastien Paturel Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:26
Joan Llenas Masó Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:30
Nicholas Kwiatkowski Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:30
Nicholas Kwiatkowski Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:32
Alain Ekambi Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:33
Alex Harui Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:38
Nicholas Kwiatkowski Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 17:39
Nick Tsitlakidis Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:46
sébastien Paturel Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 17:53
sébastien Paturel Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 18:00
Gordon Smith RE: [FALCON] Problem with \uFEFF chararcters in mustella files Fri, 16 Nov, 19:15
Gordon Smith RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 19:27
Om Announcing the release of Apache Flex SDK Installer 1.0-incubating Fri, 16 Nov, 19:32
Gordon Smith RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 19:34
Stefan Horochovec Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 20:08
Michael A. Labriola RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 20:23
Nicholas Kwiatkowski Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 20:27
Michael A. Labriola RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured? Fri, 16 Nov, 20:27
Gordon Smith RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 20:58
Bruce Montague RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:13
Gordon Smith RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:13
Gordon Smith RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:17
Michael Schmalle RE: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:19
Fréderic Cox Re: Flex 5 in haxe Fri, 16 Nov, 21:20
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jan 2013183
Dec 20121833
Nov 20121801
Oct 20121047
Sep 2012604
Aug 20121917
Jul 20121070
Jun 2012668
May 2012723
Apr 2012905
Mar 20121204
Feb 20122105
Jan 20123689