From Federico Jakimowicz <polacof...@outlook.com>
Subject TLF2 Background manager
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:40:56 GMT
Hi,
I have been trying for quite a while to setup a custom BackgroundManager by specifiying a
customFlowComposerClass that extends StandardFlowComposer and provides me with a custom BackgroundManager.I
expected that when the textflow invokes :
TextFlow#tlf_internal function getBackgroundManager():BackgroundManager{	if (!_backgroundManager
&& (flowComposer is StandardFlowComposer))		_backgroundManager = (flowComposer as
StandardFlowComposer).createBackgroundManager()	return _backgroundManager;}
it retrieves my custom backgroundmanager from my custom flowcomposer.
However when rendering the text the TextFlowTextLineFactory seems to get it's own FlowComposer
which in turn has it's own configuration and backgroundmanager. ( Check TextFlowTextLineFactory#createTextLinesInternal
)
I'm really having a nightmare with this. I know I can draw in the background directly and
without using the BackgroundManager however since the framework seems to allow the developer
to customize it's configuration I really believe that using the configuration is the real
way to go. I think TLF should be easy to customize and that it was done with that in mind.Does
someone has a way to go through this?
Another alternative could be downloading the source of TLF and creating my own version of
the library in one hand that would be an overkill and in the other hand I don't know how to
build the TLF library project (if someone could provide some tutorial on how to do it would
be cool too).
thanks in advance,
Polaco.