From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 22:10:34 GMT

>You're probably right, but for the minority who did write separate business logic, I think
this will be the path of least resistance.  And for those who didn't, it still might be easier
to refactor >their code to get separation than have to rewrite every line.  Anyway, that's
the angle I'm taking for now.  I can certainly be convinced otherwise.  And it has the advantage
that we have in >Apache Flex, every line of code we need to make it happen.

Fully agree, just providing perspective to the resistance.

>Now where is the link to your slides?

>Touché. Will send them over

Mike