From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 20:27:16 GMT
>Because I expect the major factor in deciding what to do with your existing apps is about
the cost of moving.  For sure, if you completely abandon Flex you will have to rewrite all
of your >views and all of your business logic.
>If I offered a solutions where you still had to rewrite your views but not too much of
your business logic, I think that would make it an attractive choice.

Alex,

There is one problem/fallacy here. The vast majority of the world did not write code in which
their business logic was separate from their view. So, from that perspective, it is a full
rerite.

Mike