From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Rushing into Git
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 13:17:08 GMT
Hi,

> Furthermore, I would hardly say that we are about to "rush into this
> without thinking about the 'in real life' consequences". We voted for this
> on 8/15, that was just over 3 months ago. To say we are rushing through the
> changes is kind of ludicrous.

Yep we voted for it but I have to say I'm with Erik on this there wasn't enough thought about
the process (or it's implications) and IMO the vote was called far too early.

 But that being said it was voted upon and we need to move on, 3 months is really far too
long without any real progress, I'd like to see the people who voted for it make it happen.

Thanks,
Justin