From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: Committers - get into action?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:08:47 GMT

On Nov 1, 2012, at 10:07 PM, Om wrote:

> Committers,
>
> There are a slew of patches being contributed by the community.   Can some
> of you please look at the them and start committing them into the codebase?

Om, noticed this email go out with no response. Over the next week or so I should be getting
some time opening up more and more till year's end. I'd be happy to start looking in to some
of these. One question, do you know if we have a JIRA filter for the tickets that have patches
waiting on commit? If not, are there particular criteria you would recommend on creating a
filter for this?

Thanks and btw, super outstanding work on the installer!