From Hordur Thordarson <hor...@lausn.is>
Subject Re: Flex 5 in haxe
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:07:46 GMT
No, they want the Adobe AIR scenario, embeddable VM (JRE).  And rumor has it this allready
exists for iOS and Android in an Oracle lab but was frozen because of ... <insert your
favorite conspiracy theory/business reason here> :-)  But since Adobe did this with AIR
there is nothing technically that prevents others from doing it.

But this is a Flex thread so we should stick with discussing Flex, allthough I think there
is some value in discussing how other platforms/technologies are handling this HTML5 for everything
push.