From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: [FlaconJS] pseudo emitter algorithm
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 23:29:03 GMT

On 11/30/12 3:22 PM, "Gordon Smith" <> wrote:

> MXML->JS doesn't exist and is not the way to go.
> MXML->datastructure is a good idea. Alex will do it first for interpretation
> by JS and later for interpretation by an ABC library written in AS.
I'm pretty sure I had this all working last year in AS.  I just have to dust
it off.  Right now it is easier/faster for me to debug in AS, so I will
probably do the AS version first, but I will be keeping all of the old ABC
code paths around.  Right now there is some global flag that determines
which code paths to go down.  I might tie that to some new property in
flex-config.xml or something like that.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.