From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: FalconJS "Demo" checked in
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 19:11:44 GMT

On 11/28/12 10:48 AM, "Michael Schmalle" <> wrote:
> I think you can pretty much throw away about 1/2 of my thoughts below
> based in my misunderstanding of the emitter stage. I wanted a visitor
> pattern, it's being used in the JSEmitter.
There seems to also be a CMCEmitter as well as a JSEmitter.  The is generated by Jburg.  I tried looking at the Jburg stuff
and gave up.  I hope I don't need to go in there any time soon.

Anyway, now that you understand the code better, any idea what it would take
to create a FalconJava?
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.