From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Who's a flex compiler-configuration pro on this list?
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 20:53:42 GMT
OK, let's wait until next week and see if others agree that just having
different versions of airglobal.swc available from Adobe would be
sufficient.  It is all you may need to compile a simple swf, but to produce
final release packages, I think there are other pieces of the AIR SDK that
you need.  Maybe the FlexMojos testsuite doesn't cover release packaging of
AIR apps?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team