From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Make Git happen
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 06:03:00 GMT

On 11/21/12 5:25 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> The vote closes in a few hours, then we ask the IPMC for approval.  Because
>> of the holiday this week
> What holiday? Not everyone lives in the US you know :-) IMO there been more
> than enough votes (and no objections) I don't see any compelling reason to
> extend it.
I'm not extending the community vote, but when we ask the IPMC to vote, I
think we should give them more than 72 hours since many of them are US-based
and there is a US holiday involving the butchering and eating of large
birds, followed the next day by a massive effort to purchase merchandise.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team