From Hordur Thordarson <hor...@lausn.is>
Subject Re: Flex 5 in haxe
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 16:44:30 GMT
Well, this will always be different for everyone.  I personally don't like IntelliJ, do like
FlashBuilder/Eclipse (use Eclipse for all my Java dev as well) and I use the design view in
every single Flex app I've written so far and don't see that changing.  For instance, the
design view allows me to have inexpensive non-programmers draw the views for apps I'm writing
while I write the business logic.  Works like a charm.