From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: TLF2 Background manager
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:30:49 GMT
I'm not sure what you are trying to do but you might want to look at drawBackgroundAndSetScrollRect()
in RichEditableTextContainerManager.  This draws a background.  You can use the backgroundColor
and backgroundAlpha styles to control the color of the background.

Carol

On 11/20/12 1 :50PM, "Federico Jakimowicz" <polacofede@outlook.com<mailto:polacofede@outlook.com>>