From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject List of Inactive Apache Flex PPMC Members
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 19:43:57 GMT
Hi,

In order to graduate, we have to prepare a list of initial PMC members.  Apache has a precedence
of removing folks inactive during incubation from the project’s PMC.  Erik tallied up activity
of commits and emails from our team list at [1].

Here is the list of folks who never got their Apache accounts set up to participate during
incubation at all.  Reply soon if you wish to remain on the PMC after graduation.  Even then,
there is a chance some higher authority at Apache will remove you.

Adam Flater
Anatole Tartakovsky
Ben Kolin
Gabor Csomak
Pratyoosh Sharma

Next is the list of folks who have been the least active.  Again, if you want to remain on
the PMC after graduation, reply now, and again, some higher authority may still have you removed.

Garth Braithwaite
Greg Owen
Jeff Boothe
Jon Rose
Michael Jordan
Michelle Yaiser
Stephen Gilson

Remember, even if you are not on the list as we graduate you can always re-gain your status
by contributing in the future, and we are thankful for any support you have given to Flex
in the past or will in the future.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/flex/team.html

--
Alex Harui