From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 1.0 - RC10
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 15:03:33 GMT

On 11/12/12 11 :03AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

>On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:37 AM, Om <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ...I am not sure if this fixes "all" the problems.  But when I diff the
>>files
>> from svn trunk vs. the packaged source kit, I still see some a few .as
>>and
>> .mxml files which seem different because of some reason....
>
>Did you ignore whitespace differences? That's diff -b on unixish
>boxes, and if there's any end-of-line processing you might get slight
>differences which usually do not matter.

Last I knew there were no whitespace differences on OSX but apparently
there are still a few on Windows.  If you ignore the whitespace
differences then both platforms are fine.  We were trying to address
sebb's issue on incubator-general so that there is an exact match and
there is one less thing that can crop up as a blocker in the future.

Carol