From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Community patches are waiting
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 07:12:06 GMT

On 11/11/12 11:11 AM, "Nicholas Kwiatkowski" <nicholas@spoon.as> wrote:

> Om,
>
> I've been looking through JIRA, and it seems at least a great majority of
> the tickets with patches are either assigned to somebody (and waiting), or
> have been closed.
>
> Do you have any on your list that you think need to be taken care of?  I'm
> setup now and would be happy to review them and commit them if need be.
I did this search [1].  Not sure everything found actually contains a patch.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuer
y=project+%3D+FLEX+AND+%28summary+%7E+patch+OR+description+%7E+patch+OR+comm
ent+%7E+patch%29+AND+status+in+%28Open%2C+Reopened%29+ORDER+BY+key+DESC

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team