From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Community patches are waiting
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 05:33:58 GMT

On 11/11/12 4:44 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Where is the selector documentation? Unless it's the caseName options It
> doesn't seem to be on the main Mustella wiki page [1]. I'm missing something?
The main wiki page is here [2] and the "selector" is one of two utilities in
the "Utilities" section.  And there are a few words on how to use it here
[3].

[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/FLEX/mustella-overview.html
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/FLEX/bug-fixing.html

>> Personally, I'm still focused on things like the FalconJS donation (which
>> was cleared legally last night, now needs signatures and other stuff).
> That's good news. Any news on progress with donation of BlazeDS?
There is another team who owns that donation.  A month or so ago they said
"soon".  I'll check in with them this week.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team