From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Community patches are waiting
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 04:33:46 GMT

On 11/10/12 6:00 PM, "Om" <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nick,
>
> Is that a systemic problem or is out a one off issue you are facing?
>
> Alex,
>
> How is your Mustella test selector app looking?
The test selector is checked in and documented on the Mustella wiki page.
I'm sure both the selector and the documentation need improvement, so give
it a run and provide feedback.
> Reducing the number of
> tests to run for each patch sounds like a good idea to increase the speed
> of community patch acceptance.
>
> Any other ideas?
Personally, I'm still focused on things like the FalconJS donation (which
was cleared legally last night, now needs signatures and other stuff).  I've
been hoping other committers would jump in on the patches, especially
because we are now discussing graduation and the list of initial committers
might get culled to those who have actually checked something in.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team