From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: mxmlc locales
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 22:58:25 GMT
Sorry, I gave you the wrong answer.  I thought you were talking about the
installer results and locale jars for all of the compiler like batik and

The default setting doesn't build all the locales.  There is a separate ant
target to build the other locales called "other.locales"

On 11/6/12 2:40 PM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <> wrote:

> thank's for the explanation, that makes me wonder 2 things:
> 1- At which moment of the building process of
> these files are included, I mean
> you don't use only the ant build ? (I need to be able to reproduce what is
> done for
> 2- Will this process of integrating other files than the ones produced by
> the ant build will be repeated in future releases ?

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message