From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: About Flex runtime
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 17:31:01 GMT

On 11/6/12 3:54 AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I'll do that tonight then, I'm at work now.
>
>> My early prototype of display list compares worked fine for AIR,
> FlashPlayer 11.1 and FlashPlayer 10.3
>
> You made me curious about what you did exactly :)

Instead of saving bitmaps, you save certain properties from every
dsiplayobject in XML format.  The key is which properties, which is the part
I will be tuning and testing.  It runs slower than bitmaps, and the
baselines if you save uncompressed XML are bigger, but if there is less
hassle dealing with differences in the rendering pipeline, it might be worth
it.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team