From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: About Flex runtime
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 17:29:44 GMT

On 11/4/12 11:35 PM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm for the last proposal and I was thinking about to create an other
> assertion like AssertErrorContains which would take an Array as parameter to
> check the error value against.
>
> Something like <AssertErrorContains value="{['ReferenceError: Error #1074:',
> 'variant', 'mx.resources.Locale.']}"/>

I think I would just add a "contains" property to AssertError, we'll
probably have to go touch each one of them anyway.  I would lean against
adding a new test step.

Or maybe just change AssertError to do an indexOf instead of == and override
"value" so if it gets an array it do indexOf on the array.  Hmm.  I like
this one better.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team