From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] InstallApacheFlex RC9 Third-Party Licensing
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:46:56 GMT

On 11/2/12 10 :28AM, "Carol Frampton" <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:

>I think there were a few issues raised and we need to know if any of them
>are "release blockers"
>
>1.  incorrect headers in MD5Stream.as and IntUtil.as
>2.  incorrect path to MD5Stream.as and IntUtil.as in the LICENSE file
>3.  incorrect license for the open_sans fonts in the LICENSE file

This should have said open-sans rather than open_sans.

It looks like the Apache License, version 2.0 is correct for the Open Sans
fonts, at least according to this [1].
The copyright is Digitized data copyright © 2010-2011, Google Corporation
but the license is Apache v2.

I think that means we don't have to call the fonts out in the LICENSE file
since the general Apache license applies to them.

Carol

[1] http://www.google.com/webfonts/attribution