From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Compiler Arguments
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 21:53:45 GMT

On 11/1/12 2:35 PM, "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> Am I understanding you correctly, that the handling of "-compiler.locale" is
> correct that way, but the "-metadata.language" should probably only contain
> the first segment (In this case " es_MX")?
> Sounds sensible. Think I'll have a look at why this is some times generated.

If your code is copying the -compiler.locale information into a
-metadata.language parameter, it should probably be smarter.  It doesn't
have to use just the first locale, it could construct a list, but I wouldn't
use comma as the delimiter.  And there is a chance that the +=en_US will
screw up as well and you should append that to the one list for
-metadata.language.

AFAIK, -metadata options have no code in the Flex SDK that touches them.  If
there is some convention needed for some other third-party library, then
what you do will be important, otherwise it is just informational like the
other metadata.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team