From Maxime Cowez <maxime.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who's a flex compiler-configuration pro on this list?
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:34:40 GMT
Hi Christofer,

I would certainly not claim to be an expert in the matter, but I have
gathered quite some knowledge by contributing to GradleFx (
http://gradlefx.org/). Much like FlexMojos is a Maven plugin for compiling
Flex apps, GradleFx is a Gradle (http://gradle.org/) plugin to achieve the
same goal.

It's open-source, so you're welcome to take a look at how we implemented
things. I guess you would especially be interested in the org.gradlefx.cli
package (
https://github.com/GradleFx/GradleFx/tree/master/src/main/groovy/org/gradlefx/cli).
We used Gradle's built-in ANT task executor to execute the compile command
through Flex's own ANT task.

The CommandLine Interface wrapping is fairly complete, but there are two
things still missing:
- module support (see https://github.com/GradleFx/GradleFx/issues/46)
- full AIR/mobile support (only partially implemented, also see
https://github.com/GradleFx/GradleFx/issues/25)

Feel free to ask questions if you think we can be of assistance.

Cheers,
Max