From Cyrill Zadra <cyrill.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug Fixing
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 03:36:23 GMT
Hi carlos

I think at the moment there is no develop branch in svn.. so there is
nothing to be mirrored to github.

In the wiki (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Falcon+Overview) page I
found following about this ->
> Adobe donated the source code to the Falcon compiler as revision 1383121
on September 10, 2012. It currently lives at incubator/flex/falcon/trunk. A
> development branch atincubator/flex/falcon/branches/develop will follow
after the build scripts have been tested and debugged.

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Carlos Rovira <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com