From Cyrill Zadra <cyrill.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FALCON] Mustella Setup
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 21:30:19 GMT

> > 3) Change the sdk.dir property in local.properties to
> > ../falcon/compiler/generated/dist/sdk
> I'm not sure that was right.  Or did the 4.8 swcs end up there somehow?

Yes the falcon build copies all swc from a referenced flex sdk.

       <!-- Copy portions of this SDK to create Falcon's generated SDK -->
        <copy todir="${sdk}" includeEmptyDirs="false">
            <fileset dir="${sdk.branch}">
            <include name="lib/**/*"/>
                <include name="frameworks/**/*"/>
                <exclude name="frameworks/projects/**/*"/>
             </fileset>
        </copy>

> > But where does now the problem lies.. is it the falcon compiler which can
> > not parse a '' value if its a Object .. or is this behaviour correct? Or
> > does I have the extends te tests .. Maybe an <AssertStringPropertyValue
> />
> > where the value is a String. I'm sorry for this question .. I'm just
> trying
> > to understand it.
> We'll have to wait for Gordon.  It would be bad for this kind of thing to
> no
> longer work.

Ok. In the mean time tested some directories and summarized the result in
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au2CJCp4o-t3dG9CeW5LbkRmdGZIb0pRdWJWLWljVUE#gid=0.