From Cyrill Zadra <cyrill.za...@gmail.com>
Subject [FALCON] The+ ABC data is corrupt .. How to find the cause?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 02:51:47 GMT
Hi Gordon

There are a few mustella tests which genrerates a swf but it starts with
error: VerifyError: Error #1107: The ABC data is corrupt, attempt to read
out of bounds.

So I might have some time to investigate why it generates corrupt ABC data
but you may give me some hints how to find out whats exactly corrupt. Or
are there utilites to check whats corrupt? Thanks for your support in
advance.

Cyrill