From Cyrill Zadra <>
Subject [FALCON] Mustella Setup
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 02:50:57 GMT

Started to setup my environment to run mustella with falcon instead of the
legacy compiler.

Following steps had to been executed before I could run the mustella tests:

1) First downloaded & builded flex sdk  from develop branch
2) Builded Falcon and referenced the newly builded flex sdk.
3) Change the sdk.dir property in to
4) Now my environment was ready to run mustella tests.

So I did randomly test a few direcoteries and recognized there are in quite
a lot of tests compile errors.

So I'm starting with tests/Managers/PopupManager and the errors I got here
were in general the follwing two.

     [java] Error: Cannot parse a value of type 'Object' from ''.
     [java]                         <AssertPropertyValue target="ta"
propertyName="text" value="" />

     [java] Error: Cannot parse a value of type 'Object' from ''.
     [java] <mx:Application backgroundColor="0xFFFFFF" backgroundImage=""
xmlns:mx="" width="800" height="700"

But where does now the problem lies.. is it the falcon compiler which can
not parse a '' value if its a Object .. or is this behaviour correct? Or
does I have the extends te tests .. Maybe an <AssertStringPropertyValue />
where the value is a String. I'm sorry for this question .. I'm just trying
to understand it.