From Cyrill Zadra <cyrill.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Falcon compiler(.tests) building
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:11:32 GMT
> So, my environment seems to be set up. Now: how can I help?
>
> Note: I'm a noob on the topic of compilers, but I can copy-paste like
> a Boss, so I'm sure you can use me ;-) Point me to the code and put me
> to work!

Hey .. welcome in the club. Same here no compiler expirience. What I
do is try to compile my own application and the mustella tests.
In an error case I start to find the cause and try to fix it and if
it's to difficult I create just a jira task with an example to
reproduce it.

In jira a label the bugs with "Falcon". There are already a few see
[1]. The progress of falcon with mustella tests you find in a google
spreadsheet [2]
I think it's a productive way to to learn how falcon works and it
really has a good documentation. I'm not used to that ;-).

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+FLEX+AND+labels+%3D+Falcon+AND+status+in+%28Open%2C+%22In+Progress%22%29
[2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au2CJCp4o-t3dG9CeW5LbkRmdGZIb0pRdWJWLWljVUE#gid=0