From Stefan Horochovec <stefan.horocho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:01:58 GMT
Well.

As I said in a previous email, without knowing properly how will the AS4
and especially the AVMNext, I think is hard to guess that the best option
is this moment. The unique concrete information we have is an email from
Thibault warning about using Stage3D instead of DisplayObject.

When we talk about the future of a framework, just use it as information
for a decision such as this strikes me as inconsistent. However, if it is
necessary to rewrite the SDK, compiler, etc.. re-structuring the
architecture of the SDK can be quite interesting.

Regards

Stefan Horochovec