From Carlos Rovira <>
Subject Switching to Git, Please vote our JIRA ticket
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 23:45:24 GMT
Hi all,

I just created the JIRA ticket for our migration as a clone of other
successful switch (flume). there's another clone unresolved as well: apache
isis. Our ticket is:

*I recommend voting this JIRA ticket if we want this happen ASAP*

I send a mail to "" asking for the migration
and pointing to the JIRA ticket.

So I think these are the required steps and now we must wait for some
Please, if someone thinks something more has to be done, comment here.

Carlos Rovira
Director de TecnologĂ­a
M: +34 607 22 60 05
F:  +34 912 35 57 77