From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Where to host the Maven SDK generator?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 16:08:31 GMT
Hi Chris,

I think people should not be only interested...your work is a need for flex
future! Thanks again for your work! :)

I would like to test 4.8 sdk as soon as you give access to it, since we are
now on 4.6, I think it would be very straight forward to upgrade to 4.8
maven flex artifacts and see if all works as expected.

Best,

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira