From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [FALCON] It starts with an idea
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 22:46:00 GMT
Hi Michael,

could you explain a bit more?. Your idea is about make XML layout for
Android based on Falcon?. I don't know to much about native android
development but this does not exit yet?

btw, a coworker showed me latest version of JavaFX and I think it would be
a good idea for all of us here to see this new version since I think it's
very promising. I saw many things copied from flex (skins, skinparts, xml
layout declaration, netbeans desing view editor,...). If JavaFx is as good
as it seems to be, I think it could be a decent competitor, taking into
account that thinks like eclipse, maven and other industrial tools work
like a charm in java.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de TecnologĂ­a