From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: How to prepare Apache Flex 5 to run in the new AVM in Flashplayer 12?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 20:16:06 GMT
Talking about a new framework from scratch I think haxe will be better
option. I'm sure Nicholas will support new avm as soon as he can. Haxe has
better performance too.

Regarding API we have the flex API to use as the first draft and change if
things are not what we want. We'll need to know what's the starling
replacement in haxe.

This could be started today if we want. When new avm comes out we will need
to make some refactors but I think that haxe hopefully could abstract more
of the changes.

To start I think it would be great if someone that already work on
decoupling UIComponent could share the work so we all could learn from that
experience

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile