From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <>
Subject Re: Community patches are waiting
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:11:18 GMT

I've been looking through JIRA, and it seems at least a great majority of
the tickets with patches are either assigned to somebody (and waiting), or
have been closed.

Do you have any on your list that you think need to be taken care of?  I'm
setup now and would be happy to review them and commit them if need be.