From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Community patches are waiting
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 02:26:33 GMT
It's systemic, but also self-inflicted.  I guess it's the beauty of always
being in the bleeding edge of every release of software that comes out.  I
think this latest time I customized my Java runtime because of some other
software I was installing...  Might have also been me hosing up Cygwin
(which by the way -- if you are running on the Windows platform is still a
pain in the rear).

I'm up and running and am check in on some of the submitted patches.

-Nick