From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Installer release is a go!
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:34:02 GMT
Bottle of champagne?  I just did a random sampling of mirrors, and it looks
like most of them got it overnight.  I see a few that haven't, but that
will be corrected over time.  We may want to put a bolded statement in
there that says if they have ever installed a previous version of the
installer, they need to uninstall it before continuing.  If they had a
mis-matched certificates.

-Nick