From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to host the Maven SDK generator?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 15:07:51 GMT
Sorry for my ignorance. I know we've discussed this before, but I've
not been able to catch up on all the discussions about it yet.

Do you have ownership of the code? If so, would you be interested in
donating it to the Apache Flex project? If so, we could make it part
of our project and generate Mavenized builds with every SDK release.

If you do not have ownership of the software and cannot donate it then
probably the best place to host it is the Atlassian repo you referred
to.

Greg

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:03 AM, christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
<christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> well I think I have finally finished my work on the Maven FDK generator and will probably
turn on public access to it.

> Just wanted to know if it is best to do that on the Flexmojos Repo or if there is some
place on one the Apache repos for that. As the generator generally transforms Flex SDKs into
a mavenized form and doesn't directly have something to do with Flexmojos itself (Even if
FM depends on it), I think it would be better hosted at Apache. If you think of this differently
I'll simply host it in the repo at http://flexmojos.atlassian.net