From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [POLL] - Must Flex 5 be a complete rewrite or can flex code base be re-architectured?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:58:26 GMT
Unless we want to release Flex 5 somewhere in the next decade, if at all,
my opinion is we work with what we have, which is a lot, and add/change
what we need.

Also, wouldn't a complete rewrite of the framework, compiler and client
side (delivery) platforms be an entirely new project?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27