From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Planning for Git
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:06:15 GMT
> just as long as the CI Server supports that particular Repo type. I don't quite get what
the "buildbot hooks" are needed for.

The buildbot takes the content files and the templates for the website
and automatically applies one to the other, uploading the resulting
files to the staging site. The buildbot is essentially the Apache CMS,
without it there is no way I know of to make changes to the website.
Not something the project can do without.

If access to SVN is shut down once Git is activated, we'll need to
prepare an alternative…

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software